Creamy, delicious mushroom gravy. Super easy and quick to make in just under 3 minutes. Great as a topping for roasted vegetables,
chicken, beef, or on top of roasted potatoes or fried mushrooms.
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
- 2 button mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of oat milk
- 1 tsp powdered vegetable stock
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp ground rosemary
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- Add the garlic, oat milk, button mushroom, stock powder, herbs, salt and pepper to a high speed blender (I use a Nutribullet). Blend on high until everything is mixed into a smooth sauce like texture
- Pour the mixture into a small cooking pot, and add the arrowroot powder.
- Place on cooker and slowly increase heat to a boil, whilst continously stirring with a whisk.
- The sauce will thicken quickly, and will reach a great creamy consistency once boiling.
- Once at a boil, keep srirring and take off the heat.
- Pour into a sauciere.
- The sauce will keep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.