Ok, I have to admit… I have an addiction… it’s a bad one, and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop:
I confess: I am addicted to cookies.
Yes, you heard right: C O O K I E S!
There’s just nothing better than sitting down in the afternoon,
after you’ve done most of your day’s work, making yourself a
big milky chai tea and dipping a fat big
choc chip cookie into it, while you sit back and R E L A X!
As I love incorportating herbs and spices into my foods for healing purposes,
and simply because it makes everything taste just so much better,
these little munchkins here (see recipe below)
are spiked with delicious cardamom and satisfying cinnamon goodness.
Get baking and enjoy!
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 cups glutenfree oat flour
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tsbp plant milk of your choice, I used oat milk
- 3 tsbp plant oil, I used olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients plus spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the wet ingredients and form a dough. It'll probably be quite dry at first, so keep stirring (or kneeding with your hands) until a dough is formed. If the dough is too crumbly, add a little bit extra of the milk, until you have a nice smooth and sticky cookie dough consistency.
- Once the dough is nice and sticky, form dough balls. You should get about 12 - 14 cookies out of this mixture, or less if you form bigger cookies.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cookies with tray in the oven. Bake for about 20 min.
- The cookies will still seem a little soft when you take them out. Let them cool for a least 10 minutes on the tray before you touch them.
Amount Per Serving Trans Fat 0g
Please note that nutrition information is based on averages and can therefor not always be accurate.